Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day after my birthday - May 1st A New Month

Yesterday I started a post as I tried to work on salvaging my day.  While I was getting the baby to sleep, my so courious daughter combined, hand sainitizer, toothpaste, denture cleaner, mouthwash, Suave mouse, and hand soap!  There was such a mess and it took her less than 5 minutes.  She told me she was pooping.   Then for the second time in 2 weeks she got stuck in her doll highchair witih one of Coltin's bibs on.  I laid him on the bed to try to pry her out,  he looks at her and smiles, she knocks him off the bed!  She thought he was laughing at her.   What am I to do with her?  After that I just stopped trying to document my day.

But I did make tacos for supper and my own butter chocolate cake with vanilla icing (I did not pick)  And my wonderful husband came home with a beautiful ankle bracelet and letter he wrote.  He took his lunch and made a trip just to get that for me.  He is not good at suprises.  He always tells on his self.  But I must say I was supprised....  And the day ended with hubby seeing me changing into my gown (alone time after children went to sleep), asking me "Are you still doing your exercises?  I never noticed it before.  I thought you were parinoid but, you have put on a couple of pounds"  Tears swelled up automatically.  I only weigh 130-135 pounds.  But I used to weigh 115 or less.  So I am struggling with not eating everything all day long.  It is a loosing  battle I now see.   

All in all I had a nice day.  A few messes I left out, like the lipstick and the strawberries Oh and Chris tied the barbie car onto Kenzie's barbie jeep (Powerwheel)  and apparently I let her wrap it around the axel.  It is less than a month old and we paid close to $300.00 for it.  So today after the battery is charged I am hoping it is okay.  I got a good talking to about that.  I knew that would happen.  But oh well if itworks it is okay.   

Now on to the New Month:  I am trying so hard to have a more positive, less complaining, patienet attitude.   Fingers crossed and need many prayers.   So I got up at 6:14 a.m. and started my day late but somehow I am not to far behind.    Now to get my lazy, fat butt up and get a move on.....

Thanks to everyone for reading my thoughts and I hope you keep reading.  I really need your feedback on how I am doing.  I want to see commments, emails, or links to your sites.   Any helpful hints or anything else is welcome......  Great day to all!!!!!!!!!  N

No comments:

Post a Comment