Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday thoughts

Lets talk a little more on the SHE card box.  I love the consecpt of having all the things wrote out and even if just for a certian day, month, or season I can slip it into that slot.  But I am thinking I am over filling some of my things.  This weekend I am going to reorder rewrite and change some of my cards.   I will post some examples of those then.  

My husband finally acknowledged all the work I do last night.  I think he took a look at my box and the fact I did all my chores (or most) and helped with grass cutting made a huge supper and fried him fore potatoes amazed him.  He always said I was lazy. 

I wanted to write more, will try later.  The baby is crying and I cut my leg on the dog chain and am now bleeding again.

Love the 400 views.  Please give me some topics or feedback so I can make this easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment