Popular Posts

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Well yesterday went out with a boom,  I was chasing my daughter around our house when out of no were was this very big mud puddle.   Do I need to say it?   Yes people I fell.  My hand is swelled.  My previous broken fingers are huge.  And a monster bruise on my shoulder.  And to add insult to injury, a car went by and laughed, not bothering to hide the fact I was the joke.  

On a more productive note I did revamp my mornting routine.  I am tweeking it now so by Monday I should have a finished product.  I also have been working on the weekly aspect of my SHE cards.   I have decided Flylady has her Zones one for each week.   I know have Zones for each day.  I can clean whatever I feel needs done in my home on that day.  Monday- Friday I left the zone titles and rooms the same,  I just made a list of chores and started zone 1 on Monday ending with zone 5 on Friday.   I am adding the Saturday's my husbands works for any general overall home tasks.  

Now today I was on track up at 4:30.  Earlier than needed thanks to my dear son.   I was flying through my routines and taking breaks to write out my lists, planning on being able to start the begining clean up of all my other time frames on my SHE card dailies, when my Husband shows up unexpected for lunch.  That devoured an hour, one I am glad we got to share.  He is working late trying to catch up bills and put back a little extra for vacation.   As soon as I kissed him good-bye and closed the door I turned around to see the washing machine had over flowed all over the kitchen.  We have an older home so the Laundry room is in with the kitchen.   I turned the water lines off and texted my hubby.  That was an unwanted mess and probably expense.  It ate a good hour and half of my day moving everything to clean up the water and trying to wring out the laundry by hand.  Then finding a good enough make do clothes line.  I had a load in the dryer and the sheets were way to wet to put in the dryer still.

No fear I am staying upbeat.  I am done with my morng routine.  Now at 5:35 at night.   I will catch another episode of Desprerate Housewives on Netflix.  I am up to Season 2 episode 15 if you count the time I have left it playing to finish a task I was in the middle of.   Then it is the start of dinner and some time trying out my new porch swing Chris hung up on the apartment deck last night.  We have a newer one  a frined gave us for the house front porch but the more I look at it the more I like my simple 2 wooden rocking chairs and little green table.   Anyway, I will work hard to finish my Zone lists if nothing else tonight. 

To be honest I have went with out suffecient sleep until I am ready to curl up in a ball and nap for days.  It will be a long weekend, Hubby is on call so will work Saturday and to be honest I have been ready to go anywhere away from home  since Tuesday.      

Good luck everyone.  Hope you have a less stressful night than me.  I am gonna tell you if I did not have all the CHAOS of my family I would be a lost puppy.        

If you know any sites that may have good tips or advice please post a link or email them to me ......Night alll

No comments:

Post a Comment