Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hump Day Blues

Since my son has been teething I am getting less sleep than I have in years.....Needless to say I am sitting here typing with one eye open.   I am nodding off to dream land.

The day started out on track.  I got so much off my to do list and my routine was on fire!  Then I just got hit by the sleepy bug.   I do not like this.  There is a sink full of bottles.  My routine is over.  I cannot tell you were I left off or where I should start back.   I really dread days like this, it makes me feel like I am playing catch up all week.  So alll I know to do is hunker down and really focus on getting through my routine and moving my to do's to tomorrow.  

Which means I will be behind on daily, and other chores.  But my house looks like the toybox and  closets threw up and I have bottles form last night.

I need to find a blog planner and a diy planner I can use to help keep me more on task.   I love the SHE box.  It is truely helping track repeating tasks.   I ran out of cards long ago so have been recycling paper.  I am cutting it into 3x5 size and writing on the blank side.    I hope I can give you examples shortly.   

Maybe more positive tomorrow.   I do have a task or two that we all could probably focus on for tomorrow.  One of my MIT is to clean the garage door and windows.   We havent since moving in.  I still need to do my windows but think I will wait till after vacation.   Now  another thing is the linen closet.   For more info check out, theorganizedhousewife.com.           Have fun and I will try to post before and after pics of both.    Would love to see yours.   

No comments:

Post a Comment