Popular Posts

Monday, May 20, 2013

back in the saddle

Sorry for the disapperarance.  I have been so busy here and trying out a new schedule routine.  I forgot to write.   I will do better.   I have been trying out the SHE card system and have to say so far great!  and it will save alot of room in my binder.   I am so excited!

I do beleive we will be going on vacaation this year.  We had talked about staying home, but my sis-in-law is taking my niece for for bday to Splash Country in Tennessee and we will go for that with them and probably stay back for 2 days in Dollywood.   I will give full details when they are concrete.
Were and what do you do on your vacations?  Do you go with the flow or like to plan to the minute?  And what is your packing stye?  Do you have a list or do you have a site with a good list for packing?  This will be the first vacation with a baby under 1  He will be almost 8 months so I am nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment