Popular Posts

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Finally Here!!

Yesterday ended better than it began.   Oh wait let me update on morning routine.  I am now finished with it at 2:25 .  But I woke up late and my son is teething bad...... 
Okay back to Yesterday,  hubby and the work crew came home early and ran new cable and internet lines all through the house.  So I did not get anything done.  It is okay because we went to a small restaurant close by for supper and took the kids to the park and thankfully there was a girl my daughters age to play with.  We then got a few groceries and back home.
Now back at home and the kids fast asleep, I began reading my husband a paper I found about Picies, his sign.  It was dead on!  We had a good laugh.
Today we both got up late so I feel good to be this far along.   Monday I will post my Afternoon Routine,  well my outline I haven't got there yet.  I am doing a little better about internet and did some schooling with my daughter.  Sorry to cut this short but my son is howling.  Pray his tooth comes in soon so he and mommy can see some relief........Happy Mothers Day  to alll

No comments:

Post a Comment