Popular Posts

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Family and Personal Goals

Last night I stumbled upon homaking101.com, again.  I really liked this site when I began my long and over researched journey on home and binder sites.   One of the first things she tells us to do is make a list of family and individual goals for all.   I really liked this.  It makes sense.  How can I accomplish anything without a set goal.  You can't have a story without an ending.  

So today I took out a couple sheets of pretty paper left over and wrote out my daughters and my goals for the rest of the year.  And since started so late I am fine carrying them over.  Tonight I will get my husband to sit down and try to make the family and our couple goals as a well couple.  Since it is a long weekend it may be Monday before I share the outcome and my list with you.  

If you have any interesting goals or tips to share please do so. 

As always thanks for the continued support.   I am so glad for each visit.   Please leave a link to your blog or site so I can see your tips and interests.  Love always
Happy Memorial Day.......N

No comments:

Post a Comment