Popular Posts

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Depressed Thrusday

It is almost 6p.m. here and unlike normal I am just not getting to post anything.  Somehow we all got up early, and I am no were near done with my morning routine.  But tomorrow I do want to post my Mid Day Routine.  I ended up sleeping all evening.  I just felt so overwhelmed for no reason.  I had made some progress on my household filing.  I will show my outline later.  I was ahead of schedule and then boom like a brick wall, DEPRESSED. The weight of the world was on my shoulders and I didn't care about anything but getting away from it.  I have been struggling with these feelings again on and off since we got moved in.  Could it be postpartum?

We even had appointments since today was Errand Day.  I never even bothered to call and change them.  How do I climb out of this?  I really want help without having to deal with medicine.  I just dont have any support to help me.  I feel stuck.  Like I am not going anywhere.  All the problems I had 7 years ago (except drugs)  I have now.  Really weighs me down.  And I know Chris loves and cares for me but he doesn't do things in a productive order alot.  


Sorry about that rant!  On a more positive note I have gotten 198 views!!!  Wow I love that I truely needed to know someone out there wanted to read any of my ramblings.  Please start leaving me some comments and any helpful tips etc. you have.  If you can't tell I need the encouragement in a strong way. Just mainly the regular SAHM  drama....LOL  Thanks to everyone for stopping enouth to read my posts.    I will get up and get to my blog earlier tomorrow...Seeing so many viewers has helped inspire me to continue on with this.....Love to all  N

No comments:

Post a Comment