Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Untitled

Not sure what to title this or if I will.  I think I want to take today to do a little get to know me article.  It seems to slip through my mind that all anyone reading this gets is words on the internet.  You do not know me, maybe you have no desire to.  But to bad, you will have to skip this post.
There are areas of my life I will skim over.  If you want to know ,ore you will have to ask.  Other are moments I am proud of many I am would make you very upset and ashamed you ever visited in the first place.  I may have to turn this into a series or overly long story.


So as you know my name is Norma.  I was born early one April morning 32 years ago.  Wow cannot believe I have made it!  Neither of my parents would have been nominated for best parent.  Loving maybe my mother in her own way, but far from nurturing.  Here I will skim some.  Mother is money hungry, alcoholic, who would leave me with my aunt (a great woman) or my father at the drop of a feather.  My father is a drug addict/dealer.  He was very sexually abusive to me and allowed an older cousion to do alot that i have nightmares over still.  See where this is going?

They divorced finally when I was 12.  My mom met my stepdad .  He is my true father, I ,miss him so much.  He passed away of cancer 2 years ago.  Due to my mother we were not on the best terms.  I have regrets.   I ended up pregnant at 15.  Got married and had 2 children.  To get the money my mother let my ex mother in law take custody of them and leave her as guardian.   Enter my start on drugs and a downward life.  

Ended up having 2 more children by the same man. My aunt has them.   Now that is my biggest heartache. Missing those children grow up and knowing how they must feel.  I know how my parents shirt me.

The man I clam to be my husband is in every since of the word but legal.  I cannot afford to get divorcesd from my ex and cannot find him to sign anything.  Chris an I have 2 beautiful children.  I love them but it is bittersweet.  I am off drugs thanks to suboxone.  I am now working on getting off that.

Since the last 26 years of my life were a mess and all my parents taught me are skills I don't like knowing,  I am so wanting to be the best mom and partner to my man.  So I am obsessed with any way to help me.  I tend to find things I like and lose interest fast.  But making list and journaling have been a constant.

Hope this helps with explaining me a little.  Please send or post any questions or suggestions.  Maybe I can get back to my previous talk of home control journal and my schedule.  I am still adjusting my SHE card system. Will keep updated.  Thanks for all the interest you have had in my blog.  One day someone maybe how me how to use it to be more appealing and how to use all the features avaible to me.     See ya all next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment