Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My oh My what a week!

Update:  No accidents for my daughter yesterday, but last night she was up until 2a.m. nd between then and 5a.m. when I got back up to have a few minutes alone she wet the bed.  I got hateful with my husband last night.  I snapped something about waking me up just to turn a light off and if he wanted to stay up till midnight that he could.  All I wanted was to sleep when I could. So after Kenzie not sleeping good and the baby teething and getting a head cold and crying on and off all night, he woke up sparring for a fight. 

Dont like when that happens at all.   I feel like I can't say anything back because what if he gets hurt or worse.  And I would automattically feel blamed for being the reason he is distracted.  It has taken 5 years for me to learn to hold my tounge, nod my head, and agree. 

So this morning Yes I shrink all your work shirts but no one eles?  How when we use the same washer, dryer, and detergent?  I use Purex  not to cheap but not the "Good Stuff"   I am a Gain fan.  Somehow I also ruin his shirts.  He wears the same shirt 2-3 days especially in the winter when he has coveralls on.  So when he is in his shirt, and gets something on it and doesnt wash it for 3 or more days and doesnt put it where I can see the stain to treat it,  I dont have much to do.  I use Goop hand cleaner from the Dollar Tree on stains.  Works good if it is fresh. 

But this is my favorite!  I purposelly wake the kids up so HE can't sleep!!  HA HA  That is only hurting me.  He grumbles and is straight back out.  

One of the things I have been interested in is the Proverbs31 woman/wife.  I dont think I can really meet all those goals  But  I would like to find out more.     But not much on how or where to begin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment