Popular Posts

Friday, May 24, 2013

Nexus Blues

Not sure if I told wveryone but, I got my Nexus back monday morning.  I was estatic  Today is Friday and I am already sending it back.  Boo-Hoo.  I am so disappointed.  Asus has had my tablet more than I have.  When it works it is wonderful.  So since this is the third time, why cat they just send me a new one?  I am tired of being out $6.00 every thime this happens and being done a device and what happens when my warrenty ends?   I am loosing sleep over this.

My son got his first tooth and I took thephoto on my Nexus now it will be gone.  That sucks.  Knowing that everything I put time into downloading or adding is gone.  All my work, games, and saved sites.  I am so fed up with this.   I am gonna get off here before I say things not polite.   I hope no one else has such crappy luck with there device.   If so how did you solve the issue?   

No comments:

Post a Comment