Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

As much as I love being able to share my experiences and thoughts, I am still so confussed on how I should be or can be using blogger to post.   I am so unfamialar with the settings and how to work them to my benefit.   

If you cannot tell I am in a very frustrated mood.  And I seem to be taking it out on all.  Coltin turned 7 months old Saturday.  We had a busy weekend.  Went to my husband's father's grave, and a cookout at my sis-in-law.  Took our daughter fourwheeling and went to a civil war re-enactment.  Then I tried to stay up late with Hubby for alone time. Planted a few tomato plants.  And some small home repairs.  And lasst night the baby started teething again.  So no sleep.   I am way behind on my schedule or routine.  

So my biggest concern is cleaning the garage door and windows after my HANDS friend leaves.  She is late.   Then trying to get some paint off the siding out back and water the plants.  I am also wanting to at least get halfway through my mid day routine and work on my evening, before bed and night routines.  I am still using my SHE box and love it.    For example, the card I am on now say Daily in the top left corner. Morning in the middle and 20-30 Min on the right.   All that is written on this card is Work on Blog.   Now the card that starts my box is set up about the same no time it says Rise and Shine!  Get up at 5:00  If you read my morning or mid day routines you wills see most of these cards.  I have made a few changes or moved spots with some.  I have also added some steps.  I have put all the cards I am not getting to in the back.  I have decided that if by the end of the year I am not using them it is time to toss them.   My perfectionist is in an uproar over this.   She made those cards and she knows one day we will need them.   Her name shall be Perfect Peggy!.   Do you have a perfect or slacker alter ego?  My slacker side is Sorry Sammie.   Post how you overcome them and your nicknames for them.      I am interested in your view on perfectionism.   

No comments:

Post a Comment