Popular Posts

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Favorite Mothr's Day

this has been one of my favorite, if not my favorite Mother's Day!  It all started Saturday.  We were suppose to take the kids to my sis-in-law but hubby changed his mind.  I have had 2 kids everyday and night for 6 months!!  I almost beat him to pulp.  LOl  We ended up going to Musle on Main and the Burnout in town.  We met up with my sis-in-law and went to a Mexican resturant after.  On the way out Hubby tells her just to take the kiddos.   YEAH!!!!!!  I really jumped for joy.   We went to Wal-mart for the groceries and neccesities.  After the hour drive home and putting away 2 grocery carts of stuff it was 5A.M. 

Exhausted, I feel in bed beside my hubby for the first time since Valentines Day.   I slept so good.  Then Sunday began at 10:30 A.M.  I haven't slept that late in a year.  I cleaned out my daughter's closet.  Hubby done some pest control.  Somehow spiders and ants think this is their home.  After we spent 3 hours cleaning out the other half of the small garage.  There is still the previous owners junk stuck everywhere.  They must have sold us the house in Feburary (My Valentine's Present)  and just left all they owned.  I mean even wet clothes in washer/dryer,  dishes in sink, cabinet and closets packed and both garages and both sheds.   And they were not big on cleaning

So when we were done we looked like coal miners.  We washed off, rode the four-wheeler (ATV) and went to pick up the kids.  I swear a stranger took over my daughter she is so nice and well behaved now.    Hubs made Lasagana.  And bathed the kids.   

This is one for the memory book for sure.   The BEST PRESENT, right behind my kids, husband, and our house.    Hope everyone else had as good a day.

Tomorrow I will do my best to post some more of my routines:  I am behind as always.  But I am sticking with my Body Electric and Bootcamp 14.   I weighed myself at Wal-mart 140!   I weighed 142 when had my son.  I am normally 120-125.  I wanted to cry.    I so need to learn eating control.  

No comments:

Post a Comment