Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ready to tackle blogging and vlogging.....I think?

Not sure what happened...I had started a blog on here about a month ago, my nexus tablet broke(again), and when I decided to check on my laptop it was deleted!  So I am looking at this as a fresh strat to blogging.  Yesterday I also posted my first to videos on youtube...I really need all the advice on how to blog and vlog I can find...Wish me luck and send me tips, tricks, and any help you can....

So I am reworking my schedule, my home control binder, and on BabyStep9 (been there a minute).  I keep getting side tracked with all the stuff I see on other sites, blogs, and vlogs.  So I have decided to stick with the Flylady.net for my cleaning, I hope it works this time.  I have been trying since November and until we moved in February it went pretty good.  For my Home Management Binder I am using organizedhome.com for a jumping off point.  Right now my binder is a 3 inch binder that will not close!  I used the divider and suggestions for what to put in those from organizedhome.com.  Now to pair down and re-evaluate if I really need what I have.  Since I am out of ink right now and money is tight I am hand writting all the suggested printable pages for both sites also.  I will try to post pictures and describe in a future blog.  But not sure how. 

My binder will be a vlog soon and I am going to do a what's in my diaper bag vlog later today.  Wow!!   I have said alot and not even introduced myself...!!  Here you go...

My name is Norma.  I am a 32 yr old stayathomemom, with 2 beautiful children. My daughter is 4 and my precious baby son is 6 months in two days.  We bought our first home on Valentines Day this year and moved in the next day.  I have become obsessed with how to be a better christian, wife, and mother.   I need all I can find on these topics.  Please share!!  I have recently decided to try to find a way to work from home  but do not know what to trust and where to start with no start up money.  

Well if you want or need any more info jusat ask.  The baby is crying and my girl is wanting to bath....More soon if I can figure it all out right   THANKS FOR READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment