Popular Posts

Monday, April 29, 2013

Morning and After-Breakfast/Mid Day Routines

So if you have been reading my blog,  (thanks),  I have been talking about my schedules.  As of now 4:40 p.m.  I am up to half through my After-Breakfast/Mid Day Routine.  I will recap with my updated Morning Routine:
  • Rise and shine - Get up at 5:00 a.m.  (made it up at 6 today)
  • Brush my teeth/wash my face wake up
  • Brush my hair
  • Straighten up my nightstand (slept in recliner with both kids so straightened up my daughter's pink table this morning)
  • MORNING PRAYERS (I have three if interested I can post) - I do this while taking care of above tasks
  • Bible Study (goodmorninggirls.org)
  • Put Chris's (hubby) clothes in the dryer (de-wrinkles and warms)
  • Listen to Music (usually CMT)
  • Writ a list of 7-10 thing to do today
  • Write a list of kids chores
  • Start a food tracker/Body Clutter from flylady.net (need work on this)
  • Check calendar ( I check the family, binder, Cozi, and my pocket)
  • Fix Cappacciuno
  • Start breakfast by 6:30 a.am.
  • Set the kitchen table
  • Wake Chris up by 6:45 a.m.
  • Clean and pack Chris's Dinner Bucket
  • Lunch Box Love Note
  • Refill ice trays
  • Clear off/Wipe Kitchen counters
  • Give Children a 2 minute wake up warning
  • Wake kids up/Pajamas put away by 7:oo a.m. (dd up at 9 today yeah)
  • Kids Morning Prayer
  • Start Chris's work truck
  • Feed Jax (our master collar breaking dog)
  • Mealtime Prayer
  • Eat breakfast - Baby bottle by 7:20 a.m.
  • Drink orange juice
  • Take vitimans and medicines
  • Clean calender ( for me to track sobority)
  • Kids brush teeth/wash face wake up
  • Kids floss and mouthwas
  • Wipe kids off
  • Brush kids hair
  • Change baby's diaper
  • Free Play time together - bath together or blocks good options
  • Body Electric (exercise)
  • Tummy belt
  • Drink water
  • Make and febreeze beds
  • Baby nap 9:00 a.m.
  • Read joycemeyer.org/dailydevotional
  • Watch Joyce Meyer
  • Shower
  • Shave
  • Wash Hair (MWF)
  • Dry self off
  • Watch youtube.com
  • Moisturize face,hand,body,feet
  • deoderant, perfume, bodyspray, babypowders, FDS spray, vasoline
  • Clean my ears, nosespray, bellybutton
  • Work on Eyebrows (as needed next 3)
  • Trim Nosehairs
  • Pluck chin  (Hairy Woman, LOL)
  • Mouse and Blow Dry hair
  • Get dressed to lace-up shoes (flipflops) including: Hair/Face, Brush teeth
  • Put teeth in (have dentures)
  • Clean glasses
  • Wear Jewerly
  • Look at posted reminders in bathroom
  • Open house blinds, doors, and windows on warm days
  • Swish and Swipe the bath
  • Empty the Dishwasher(dishdrainer no dishwasher)
  • Clean Master Bedroom - PUPA
    Start a load of laundry
  • Check control journal
  • Sing Songs with children
  • Brush dog and cat
  • Scoop yard of dog poop
  • Change/Clean cat litter
  • Dance with kids
  • Work on Blog/Vlog
  • Eat something if haven't already (Brunch)
  • Organize days snacks
  • Stroller Walk if nice weather
  • Pick up all dirty laundry
This is in my perfect work by 9-10 a.m.  Right now it is done by 12:30 or 1:00 p.m.  The quotations are for example or explaination.  See my first post for more detail.  Now today I got a little more done.   Here is the start of my After Breakfast/Mid Day Routine: (again any times are hope for times, they usually do not happen)

  • Clean up breakfast dishes
  • Throw out scraps ( to the creek we go for stay animals)
  • Keagles
  • Load Dishwasher/Wash Dishes  (me by hand by have to not choice)
  • Shine Kitchen sink
  • Lotion Hands
  • Unload Dishes, towel dry, Put up
  • Wipe off Kitchen Counters
  • Thaw anything needed for Dinner
  • 5 minute pick up
  • Swithc Laundry
  • Room time/Play alone 30-45 minutes
  • Make Calls
  • 15 minute Daily Mission from flylady
  • 15 minutes in Master Bedroom (Changes by day will list in later post)
  • Play together- reading time, Hippo tent, List of Ideas from on-line or Buttoned Up's Boredom Buster (can get link if wanted)\
  • Wash and Lotion Hands
  • Fix lunch - baby bottle and cereal by 12:00
  • Change baby's diaper clean up
  • Set the Kitchen Table
  • Mealtime prayer
  • Feed the Family - Including self
  • Drink Juice or lemonaide
  • Sweep and mop kitchen and entryway
  • Pick up/Declutter
  • Reboot Laundry
  • Take a Break/Relax (MOM TIME!!)
  • computer Time! Check e-mails/favorite websites  (today I blogged again) 
Maybe tomorrow I will get farther, if so will update the Mid day list.  For now I love the morning routine I just need to get more focused.  Less youtube and browsing, more makring off what I have done. 

I am off to start supper - Chicken Alfreado with cressant rolls and mashed potatoes and peas.  We had bacon and biscuits for breakfast.  Lunch was leftover sloppy joe on biscuits and leftover baked potato wedges.    If interested in my meal plan or recipies just let me know   Hope everyone has a good night.  I will spen my time working on getting further on my list till hubby comes home.....Good luck on your schedule  and pleas share or give any hints on how to make go smother....

Norma 

No comments:

Post a Comment