Popular Posts

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Family Fun Day

Last night since it is my birthday weekend, (really Tuesday the 30th), we had a movie night with Netflix.  We watched Hunger Games and I have to say I really got interested in it.  I normaly cannot sit still during a t.v. show, never a whole movie!  Other than potty/diaper breaks I managed to tune the world out and stay focused.  My late nap could have helped..

Needless to say we got up late and have had a slow morning.  Hubby and Makenzie are outside.  The baby is asleep and I am settling in for a nice hot soak in the tub.  As for my Morning Routine, I am working on it at a snail pace.  Even so managed to get up feed, diaper the baby, and make blueberry muffins for breakfast.  All before the rest got up. 

All of my daily routine is finised, will post completed list Monday. I am working on day specific tasks now and then on to weekly cleaning checklist that does not need a day just done in the week if can get to them.  Finally will make out Monthly, Seasonally, and Yearly.  Hubby said deffinatly need to downsize amount of papers in my binder.  He finds it stressful to even see it open.  Says I have a hard time letting things go - especially paper and photos.  I may try to post a pic of how full my binder is. 

Off to enjoy my hot bath and a few minutes totally alone. Its not everyday a gal get the bathroom totally alone!

Have a terrific Family Fun day and dont forget to rest and renew your spirit tomorrow..Just in case do not blog tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment