Popular Posts

Friday, April 26, 2013

How did the first day of my New MORNING ROUTINE go?? So far......

Well  I started on my Morning Routine today.  I have added a few things like Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional and watch her broadcast I forgot to put the childrens morning prayer and Brushing the frurry critters (cat and dog), scooping poop out the yard, and cleaning oe just empting the litter box.  I also added a morning stroller/walk with the kids.  Since it is warmer now thought it would break up the day and give extra exercise.  I am still tryng to loose the last of the baby weight! 

But as I sit taking my Suboxone (Yes, I am a recovering drug addict), I just wanted to give an update.  Beside the baby getting up at 6am and my daughter sleeping like a log with numerous attempts to wake her, it went good.  I knew it would not go in line to the letter so I am prepared to back track some or adjust time lines. 

For the first morning in a while, I sat at the table and ate breakfast not rushing!  I also had a normal grown up talk with the hubby while he ate and laced up his boots.  We were not on the computer, laptop, or iphone.  We took time to listen to each other.  No to finish up my morning I am now a little later than I would like.  LOl  story of a SAHM!   Off to get in pre-recorded (thanks Suddenlink for free dvr, hubby's place of employment)  Body Electric.  I have home made 2 pld weights from the hubby.  And I keep them and my Golds Gym tummy wrap in an old Huggies wipe box behind the flat screen in the living room.  Easy access and hid from company.  No one could even see the box if did not know it was there.  Hope to get a shower and a few other tasks done by 9 or 10 at latest.  

Good Luck to all on your Morning Routines.  Hope things go as planned for your day.  Well, as planned as can with sticky finger, baby spit up and unexpected potty messes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment