Popular Posts

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Morning Recap

What a wonderful weekend!!  Having my Morning Routnie in place really payed off.  And being able to let go of perfectionism allowed me to be okay with only getting through my morning routine.  I got a lot more family time this weekend than in so long!

Saturday,  my darling husband took our daughter and done a little stock up grocery shopping so I could have a few minuites semi alone and spend quality time with the baby.  He needs to do more father-daughter activities, he just works so much.   I got the baby asleep and picked up the house, then a quick vacuum.  And that left me plenty of time to relax with a show I had recorded last week on DVR.  After they got home it was a fast pupa of the groceries, we had bbq pulled pork sandwiches with our choice of chips.  Also cole slaw for my daughter, it is one of her favorites.  Then Chris braved the attic to put some screen over the air vents up there.  It is a circus act to get up there.  Wish you could have seen us!  Our step ladder we just purchased is still one step to short.  I had the baby in the carrier, my daughter wanting her turn to climb up pulling on my leg, and then me tring to hold weight and balance on the ladder.  Then since it was to short,  I became the human step for my hubby.  But now I feel better knowing no animals can take up house in the attic.  

 Sunday led to a awful wind storm, so another inside day.  Needless to say our 6 month old pit bull decided he is superdog and broke his choke chain!  Is there any way to contain him?  He will dig out of the lot I am told if we do not pull concrete.  Our older neighbor came and told husband.  He then had to go search for him and he has stayed put since.  After breakfast, apple flip,  on Cozi. Pretty good.  It is just an apple peeled and sliced, sautaed.  Then bacon strips pre-cooked, 4 eggs and 2 egg whites with 2tbsp of water and chedder cheese.  bake for 10 min broil for 2.  

Sorry rambled again,  but we had a blanket fort in the living room.  I got to be the sockbombing alien from Klurg.  Yes we are now MarvinMarvin fans.  It was a supper of sloppy joe and baked potato wedges.  If you would like the recipe just let me know.   Guess who made the Sunday menu?  You guessed it our 4yr old and my child-like husband.   

Okay off to finish my morning routine.  I will post about my After Breakfast Routine when I get to try it out today.  New goal for the day,  Complete my After Breakfast Routine.    I will post each routine as I get it written or try it out.  Some things will repeat on the day specific list and the weekly chore, it give me a chance to get to it one way or another.   I will talk more on that when I show it to you.  If I knew how I would make a printable for everything if anyone was interested.  

ttyl,  Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment