Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another Year Older - Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday!  Welcome another year older and another year I feel I have gotten further from my goals.  But that is okay,  this gives me a chance to rethink, replan, reevaluate, and get remotivated.  Maybe I should have called this the re day LOL!  But I will not spend my day complaining or thinking what might have been.  that will get me no where fast.  But I will do just what I said I will relax, and think how to get out of this rut i have been in for the last few years. 

Today started like any other.  I got up at 5:50 still not when I want but I am getting closer.  Headed for the bathroom to take care of business!  Then picked up my nightstand.  It alway has a bottle, coke can, and usually clothes, toys, and whatever I was writing on the night before.  Sometimes, I even have my dessert plate still there.  I am so naughty!  Okay then bible study....Well you get the point I have shared my Morning Routine with you.  But instead of staying up after hubby left,  I made the baby a bottle and off to bed we went.  My own treat for myself (since I do have to make my own b-day cake and dinner)  now going to enjoy a long hot soak in the tub.  Needless to say not on schedule. 

My darling Husband, (remind me to explain our relationship stat really in a post later) did not even tell me Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!  He knows I put alot of stock into this.  For all of us.  It is the one day in the world that you can claim.  I mean it is your holiday, like presidents day or somethng.  I dont expect it to be a blimp on the scheme of the world.  I do however, expect my husband to remember me.  

Does he work hard? Hell Yes! (left at 7:45 a.m. got off work at 10:30 p.m.)  pretty normal.
Does he provide what we need and want?  Yes and then some.
But come on all I asked for was 2 little words.  I thought maybe he will send me a text before I wake up.  So at 9a.m.  I sent him a text said simply HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

He has made a point all month of reminding me the pair of pink and black KSwiss I got on sale for $55.00 and my Nikie flip flops for $19.99, were my presents  do not expect more. I never dreamed that ment not even reconizing the day.   


Big joke on me.  I believe I stated earlier no complaining earlier.   Well now that it is out of my system.  I will enjoy the rest of the day, outside.  So hope to share some more of my day with you later.  There will not be much to report on my schedule.  I am setting it aside for today.  

Tell me how would you handle this?  I see I have had 176 views!!  Go you for checking me out, I never expected 6 people to show up.   LOL.  Thanks for the support.  I hope tostart getting feed back so I will know more what you want, what you like or do not like. 

Also I hope to still see some of your schedules or cleaning tips...
            LOTS OF LOVE   N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment